If you have just updated FooGallery to the latest version and it is no longer working, then please follow these steps:
1. Exclude FooGallery images from your third party lazy loading plugin using the CSS class
skip-lazy or disable lazy loading in the FooGallery settings.
FooGallery is set by default to lazy load its’ own images. However if there is another lazy load plugin, it may alter our gallery markup which may cause some or all of the thumbs to appear as blank images on the gallery. This is because the two lazy loads are essentially racing against each other sometimes the other one completes after FooGallery. This is when you will see the blank images.
2. Clear/purge any caches you have on your site. This applies to both caching/optimization plugins, or caches provided by your site host.
In wp-admin Goto FooGallery -> Settings and click the “Clear Gallery HTML Cache” and “Clear CSS Optimization Cache” buttons.
Note: some caching plugins allow site owners to exclude specific pages from caching. This can be very useful to do on gallery pages in particular.
4. On the same settings as above page, under Advanced tab, enable “Custom Ready Event” and click Save Settings.
5. As an extreme measure, you can prevent the minifying of FooGallery JS and CSS files by optimization files by excluding the following: foogallery.min.js, foogallery.min.css, foogallery.js, foogallery.css
6. Finally, some users may have older browsers and, after an update, the galleries may not load on the browser pages. If you don’t want to update to the latest version of your browser, there is an option now in the global settings to enable polyfills for better backwards compatibility. However, it’s important to note, that even this option will eventually stop working and you’ll need to update your browser to a higher version
If it is still not working, then please contact us for help.
In the meantime, if you want to rollback to a previous version of the plugin, you can do so by downloading and installing a previous version from WordPress.
Below is a list of additional documents that could help: