If you have run into issues with FooGallery or FooBox, please follow these common steps which have helped others before:
- Update to the latest version – Always make sure you are using the most recent version, as we fix bugs and issues all the time.
- Clear / purge / delete your website cache – Your caching mechanism may be caching an older version of the plugin or not including newer scripts or stylesheets. Whether you use a plugin for caching or your host provides built-in caching, please purge your website caches!
- Read our documentation – Common issues and resolutions can be found in our documentation; we recommend you look at the relevant Troubleshooting category first.
- Isolate the problem – Sometimes, conflicts with other plugins and themes cause issues with FooGallery. If you have a staging environment and are able to, then disable all plugins except FooGallery, and revert to the built in WP theme. Then check if you still have the issue. If not, then you have a plugin or theme conflict. You can determine what the culprit is by activating your theme/plugins ONE AT A TIME, and then testing again. If a test fails, then you have found the conflicting plugin or theme.
- Check your Site Health – The native WordPress Site Health tool will warn you of potential issues that could be affecting your site’s health. Check here for any indication of potential issues.
If you are unable to resolve the issue or conflict, you can log a support request.
Please provide as much info as possible when logging support tickets. A lot of time is lost when we reply to tickets asking for links to the problematic galleries. Please help us by providing as much useful info as possible, including detailed steps to reproduce the issue (if applicable). Including this detail really helps us solve issues a lot faster.