FooGallery – The #1 Gallery for Developers, Freelancers & Website Owners
FooGallery allows you to create a great looking masonry gallery from your WordPress media library in under a minute. A WordPress Masonry gallery is a popular grid layout that uses optimal space to place images without the need to crop your images. No matter what orientation your images, the masonry gallery template in FooGallery makes your images look great. See a demo of the masonry gallery template below:
Images courtesy of Pixabay
Customize Your Masonry Gallery
There are endless ways to customize your WordPress masonry gallery to make it look perfect for your brand or company website. You can select the number of columns or leave the gallery to choose the best number for you, given the set width, the number of photos and the space required.
Below are the different settings you can customize:
- Thumb width
- Masonry layout (fixed, 2 – 5 columns)
- Gutter width
- Theme (dark, light or custom)
- Border Size (none, thin, medium, thick)
- Rounded Corners (none, small, medium, large, full)
- Drop Shadow (none, outline, small, medium, large)
- Inner Shadow (none, small, medium, large)
- Loading Icon (6 options, or none)
- Loaded Effect (fade-in or none)
- Hover Effect – Theme (dark or light)
- Hover Effect – Color Effect (none, colorize, greyscale)
- Hover Effect – Scaling Effect (none, scaled, zoomed)
- Hover Effect – Caption Visibility (none, on hover, always visible, or below thumbnail)
- Hover Effect – Transition (instant, fade, slide, push)
- Hover Effect – Icon (7 options or none)
Below is the same gallery but with a light theme, different hover effects, and the captions are no longer below the thumbnails, but are shown on hover.
You can find out more about the WordPress Masonry gallery settings in the documentation.
The masonry template is included in FooGallery Free, which includes the captions Below Thumbnail feature.
Want to see more demos? Click here.