FooGallery – The #1 Responsive Gallery for developers, freelancers & website owners
With FooGallery, you can create an amazing responsive gallery from your media library in under a minute.
The responsive image gallery is the default gallery template in FooGallery, and is available in FooGallery Free. It comes in a dark and light theme and you can customize the hover effects, borders and captions. Below is a demo with the default settings to see it in action. To see how it is responsive, just resize your browser to see how the gallery adjusts to fit to your device.
Images courtesy of Pixabay
Customize Your Responsive Image Gallery
There are so many ways to customize your responsive image gallery to make it look perfect for your brand or company. You can change almost every aspect including:
- Thumbnail size
- Spacing (between 5px – 25px, or none)
- Alignment (left, centre, right)
- Theme (dark, light or custom)
- Border Size (none, thin, medium, thick)
- Rounded Corners (none, small, medium, large, full)
- Drop Shadow (none, outline, small, medium, large)
- Inner Shadow (none, small, medium, large)
- Loading Icon (6 options, or none)
- Loaded Effect (fade-in or none)
- Hover Effect – Theme (dark or light)
- Hover Effect – Color Effect (none, colorize, greyscale)
- Hover Effect – Scaling Effect (none, scaled, zoomed)
- Hover Effect – Caption Visibility (none, on hover, always visible)
- Hover Effect – Transition (instant, fade, slide, push)
- Hover Effect – Icon (7 options or none)
Here is the same demo, but using the dark theme, different borders and different hover effects:
The responsive gallery is a versatile and easy to style option. It gives a simple yet stylish appearance to your thumbnails, but with the many customizations available to you, it’s easy to create a unique and interesting WordPress gallery. This gallery layout is available in FooGallery Free.
For more info about the responsive gallery settings, take a look at our documentation.
Want to see more Demos? Click here.