FooGallery – The #1 Gallery for developers, freelancers & website owners
FooGallery Pro allows you to add frontend filtering to your photo gallery, simply by using media tags or categories.
Images courtesy of Pixabay
FooGallery Pro’s filtering includes the following features:
- Simple or Advanced – keep your filtering simple or add advanced differentiations
- Tags or Categories – filter by Media Tags or Media Categories
- Variable Selections – allow users to select multiple filters
- Set Limits – add minimum or maximum limits to filters
- Adjust Appearance – change the Size or Opacity or add counters
- Sort Filters – change how filters are sorted on the gallery
The Filtering feature in FooGallery Pro allows you to use your media tags or categories to add frontend filtering to your galleries. Users can then select the images they would like to see, based on the filter options provided.
You can keep filtering simple, which just shows the various tags allocated to any of the images in the gallery. Or you can select Advanced. Here you will have options to change the size or opacity of the filters, depending on how many images fall under each. You can also add numbers to indicate how many images are in each filter.
Advanced options also allow you to change the order of the filters. Plus you can select whether users can view one or more filters at the same time. You can find out more about the filtering settings here.
The filtering feature is included in FooGallery Pro.
Want to see more demos? Click here.