FooTable is a jQuery plugin that aims to make HTML tables on smaller devices look awesome – no matter how many columns of data you may have in them.
Have you ever wanted to show a lot of data in a table, but hate how badly it scales on smaller mobile devices? The FooTable jQuery plugin solves this problem by allowing you to hide certain columns on smaller devices, but still allowing the user to expand each row to see the columns that were hidden.
- Hide certain columns at different sizes
- Configuration via data attributes
- Built to work with Bootstrap
- Easy to theme
- Easy to extend with add-ons
What Is FooTable?
FooTable is a jQuery plugin that transforms your HTML tables into expandable responsive tables. This is how it works:
- It hides certain columns of data at different resolutions (we call these breakpoints).
- Rows become expandable to reveal any hidden data.
So simple! Any hidden data can always be seen just by clicking the row.
Useful FooTable Links
Explore the FooTable source:
Get started with FooTable WordPress Plugin:
Learn more about FooTable and see it in action:
FooTable Commercial Licenses
FooTable is free for everyone to use in personal projects! Just head over to the getting started page and download the version you want.
If you need to include FooTable within a commercial product you will need to purchase one of our commercial licenses.
This license is for individual developers. Each individual developer needs to purchase a separate license.
This license is for up to 8 developers.
This license covers the entire team no matter how many developers are working on it.
Releasing your project that uses FooTable under the GPLv3, in turn, requires your project to be licensed under the GPLv3. If you are okay with this, feel free to use FooTable under the GPLv3, without purchasing a commercial license.
- FooTable Commercial Developer License – $29.00
- FooTable Commercial Team License – $119.00
- FooTable Commercial Organization License – $299.00