FooGallery – The #1 Gallery for developers, freelancers & website owners
FooGallery allows you to create a beautiful justified gallery from your media library in less than a minute. The Justified Gallery template showcases your images in a beautiful horizontal layout, without having to crop any images. Below is a demo:
Images courtesy of Pixabay
The justified gallery template fits your images into rows of the same height, without the need to crop. This means the thumbs for your landscape and portrait images will be the same height in the gallery. This creates an interesting staggered look when using images of different aspect ratios.
Customize Your Justified Gallery
Besides changing the row height, you can customize your justified gallery in a number of different ways, including:
- Thumb height
- Row height
- Last Row (hide, justify, no justify, right, center, left)
- Theme (dark, light or custom)
- Border Size (none, thin, medium, thick)
- Rounded Corners (none, small, medium, large, full)
- Drop Shadow (none, outline, small, medium, large)
- Inner Shadow (none, small, medium, large)
- Loading Icon (6 options, or none)
- Loaded Effect (fade-in or none)
- Hover Effect – Theme (dark or light)
- Hover Effect – Color Effect (none, colorize, greyscale)
- Hover Effect – Scaling Effect (none, scaled, zoomed)
- Hover Effect – Caption Visibility (none, on hover, always visible)
- Hover Effect – Transition (instant, fade, slide, push)
- Hover Effect – Icon (7 options or none)
Below is the same demo of the justified gallery template, but with a border, drop shadow and different hover effects:
Take a look at some of the other settings for the justified gallery – check out our documentation.
This gallery template is included in FooGallery Free.
Want to see more demos? Click here.