FooTable is a jQuery plugin that aims to make HTML tables on smaller devices look awesome – No matter how many columns of data you may have in them.
Have you ever wanted to show a lot of data in a table, but hate how badly it scales on smaller mobile devices? The FooTable jQuery plugin solves this problem by allowing you to hide certain columns on smaller devices, but still allowing the user to expand each row to see the columns that were hidden.
Browse the source from Github.
View our awesome documentation/demos!
- Hide certain columns at different sizes
- Configuration via data attributes
- Built to work with Bootstrap
- Easy to theme
- Easy to extend with add-ons
FooTable is a jQuery plugin that transforms your HTML tables into expandable responsive tables. This is how it works:
- It hides certain columns of data at different resolutions (we call these breakpoints).
- Rows become expandable to reveal any hidden data.
So simple! Any hidden data can always be seen just by clicking the row.
FooTable is free for everyone to use in personal projects! Just head over to the getting started page and download the version you want. If however you want to include FooTable within a commercial product you will need to purchase one of our commercial licenses.