Set Global FooBox Settings on your Multisite Network and Filter Settings Visibility for Individual Sites.
This is an extension for our popular FooBox plugin. It’s intended to be used when you have FooBox installed on a WordPress Multisite network.
FooBox v220.127.116.11 of higher is required for this plugin to work, as well as having it installed on a WordPress Multisite network.
- A new slimmed down FooBox Multisite settings page when in network admin. Includes license activation, affiliate settings and a several defaults.
- Set the settings summary message at a network level.
- Choose default theme, color, icon and loader icon for all blogs in network.
- Set default CSS and JS for all blogs in network.
- Individual sites on the network do not see the update nag.
- Individual sites on the network do not see the license validation textbox or support tab.
- Individual sites do not get the affiliate settings. Super admins can set their own FooBox affiliate url across all sites (or not).